Larcenic Larcenic

My intput

In the intro everything is too loud. It just reverberates and creates feedback against itself. Once the saw comes in then it dampens all the sounds but the main baground noise is still a bit loud even then. Then once the melody comes in the saw is too loud so it muffles the melody. Instead of just messing with the mixer try adding some volume automation clips to control when it needs to rise and needs to dip down a bit to allow for other instruments. Hope this all helps.

P.S. The song feels a bit slow maybe it would be cooler faster! :P

thatguy669606 responds:

Thanks for the ideas. I will certainly mess around with it!

Wake You Up Wake You Up

Ehhhhhh...

Sorry man but its just too weird it doesn't sound very good at all nor does it have a dubstep style melody either.

Victini's Theme (Remix) Victini's Theme (Remix)

Man!

I wish pokemon had music this badass when I was a kid. Sick remix dude! Lets hear more from you!

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

Woah woah woah!

You my good sir, most certainly know how to do dubstep. And by do dubstep I mean have sex with your wife! and by have sex I mean you know how to do dubstep!

xAlexSx responds:

LOLOL thanks dude

It'll Be Alright It'll Be Alright

This is awesome!

Reminds me alot of Ill Scarlett! Love it so much I'm downloading this tune right away! 10/10 + 5/5 bro Lets definately hear more! And don't be nervous you have such a perfect voice for ska! Couldn't imagine a better voice suited for the genre!

Free [C40 Remix] Instrumental Free [C40 Remix] Instrumental

Pretttyyy Cooool!

The only thing is the chip with the bass just doesn't seem to go exactly right. Maybe a quiter bass? or a bit more distortion? IDK I'm no pro at chip songs. But great work!

Nick-Toney-9 responds:

Thanks so much! I'll keep that in mind for the next one!

Flash Brilliance Flash Brilliance

Angel Dust and Shrooms

What I think is this is a really amazing piece of work and extremely well put together and Mastered. 10/10 man, keep up the amazing work I wanna hear more! Favorited.

Ragestorm responds:

Thanks for the great review, that would be one hell of a trip haha. its reviews like this that encourage me to keep going and improving :)

NGHH'11 - Self vs Steve NGHH'11 - Self vs Steve

Sick.

Woaaahhh!!!!! Steve got served.

Crush - Dirty riff Crush - Dirty riff

Stay metal :3
\m/0_0

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

Awesome

This is great. i generally have a rule about reviewing WIP and uncompleted songs but I listened to this then read the author post so I didn't know. 9/10 just because you didn't finish it. Thats a definate 10 on the finished product.